V

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

R2 Day 7, Nov 23

First thing I want to say is DO NOT make shrimp goo-balls. You end up with shrimp soup. Perhaps this time I did not process it enough to make the special goo consistency. Yup; that's it. I did not make goo. I only made what I wanted in the first place.

Mia, one of my beautiful daughters; I hope you are well. Vicky; welcome here. Never forget that I love you.

Well, yee haw for me. I got a call back from an invention designer. I can't tell you what it is, but it could be HUGE. NO, they are not asking for money but sounded intrigued by my submission. (Par-tay girls if this works! Cabana boys will be included.) That's all I'm going to say about that.............. Expecting a phone call tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.

Boo hoo; sad news. Craig (the BF) will not be here for Thanksgiving. Erica, I'm sure you can appreciate the slick roads. Craig lives in Springfield and it is no better there. I told him that there was NO meal worth driving 250 miles for just to eat turkey at Grans house. (I do happen to have a freezer full of seafood ready to make "Seafood Lasagna" and Key Lime pie.) Yup, I'm bucking for the most "excellent girlfriend" of the year award. Mia and Vicky need a new "Daddy". Did I just say that???

A word of sage advice from my mom --> "I kept chasing him (my father) until he decided had caught me". I'm taking it slow with Craig (BF). I do not want to make the same mistakes I have in the past.

Well, it is 12:30 a.m. I am exhausted. The sun will rise in the morning, and I will know that I have friends, even though we have never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment