V

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wednesday, Oct 5, Apple Day

All I can say is thank goodness it's not apple week. I did eat the apples after a disappointing weigh in this morning. Boo. I also took a detox bath just a few minutes ago. Next time, I'm going to boil a pot of water to add to the tub. It only felt very warm, not steaming. Maybe the people upstairs were using the hot water, but I usually hear that when they do, and I didn't.

After all of these apples, I can't wait for boring chicken tomorrow! A nice lady who was working in the produce dept. at Walmart went and looked in the back room and found me a bag of clementines! It does pay to ask. They wern't that expensive either. Less than $4.00 for the bag. I've seen them as high as $7.00+ before.

Dancing with the Stars is about to come on. Wish me well for tomorrow's weight-in! Bre, so very happy that you met your goal.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Tonnie! I hope the scale is downward for you today! You are such a strong woman to keep going with so many stall days! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonnie, I'm so sorry you've been having so much trouble. I'm totally stumped as to why you lost so much in the beginning and now have had to endure a crazy long stall. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Mom! As soon as I see you on facebook this morning, I'll call. I don't want to call right now because I think it's only 6:48 your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fooled you Mia. Kitty alarm clock went off at 5:30.

    ReplyDelete