V

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, VLCD day 16

Mia, you were right, I have lost 13lbs. This is day 6 with no weight loss at all. I even picked up a 4-pack of toilet paper to make sure the scale wasn't broken. It is not. If I don't show a loss tomorrow, it's apple hell for me. I don't dislike them, but 6 with no water??? I do understand the process, so I guess if it works it will have been worth it.

Today I ate as close to protocol as I could. A mid morning orange. Greek yogurt and strawberry smoothie (yum)for lunch, and 83g of George Foreman chicken with one half of a cucumber. No additional spices. Only salt and pepper. For some pazazz, I had a Smooth Move tea. Can you tell I'm desperate for a loss? (I really don't want to try and cram down 6 apples.) Secret: I did go buy a 6-pack of Motts Unsweetened Apple Sauce. Please God, don't make me do this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tonnie! I have always drank plenty of water on my apple days and lost alot of weight! I don't know if the "no water" thing is right, of course I can't find in my book where it talks about except to review the manuscript... blah blah blah! But it says in the book not to have yogurt on P2. I don't know why else you would be stalling so long! I feel really bad for your lack of loss!! Hopefully the scale moves tomorrow for you but you still may wanna do the apple day to get a good leap downward on the scale! I will say a little prayer for ya!

    Good luck and way to stick with it even though its not being fair to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bre, I was the one who suggested that she try some greek yogurt so it's my fault. I think part of her stall is not getting enough protein. And apple days (according to Dr. Simeons) are supposed to be up to six apples, and only drink enough water to satiate your thirst. I read up on apple days because I considered doing one. Every time I get serious about doing one, though, the scale budges a bit in the morning...whew! I've been able to dodge the apple bullet thus far!

    ReplyDelete