V

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The last day of the old me

My friends.  In a way this is bittersweet moment.  I have established my weight loss goal.  It seemed like the 17th would never come around.  Please bare with me as I go through this learning process.  I know that "loading" is important; it just seems like there is something wrong when you are dealing with a new concept in weight loss.  I told Mia that I was scared.  I am afraid to fail once again.  I do realize that I have a support crew that will be there to pull me through this temporary trauma.  I apologize in advance for being a problem child to all of you. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Mom, you will do fine. The most amazing part is how the weight stays off. I'm still blown away that I didn't gain the weight right back. Now load load LOAD. Stuff your face today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loading was quite hard for me to wrap my brain around. All I know is that it helps ward off hunger that 1st week and it helps eliminate cravings because you just ate everything your heart desired. =)
    I have never read any blog or seem any person say that they followed this protocol and didn't lose weight. It works for everyone as long as it's followed. I'm excited for you to start seeing the weight melt away. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed that tomorrow shows you a nice number on that scale. =)

    ReplyDelete