V

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday, Sept. 29. Day 11, VLCD

I started to write yesterday, then realized I put the wrong day #. Went to edit it and it wouldn't (boo), so I deleted the post. I was only going to say that I didn't lose anything, except my marbles. This morning my scale was my friend. It showed a 1.6 lb loss from the unexpected 1.8 lb gain two days ago. I discovered a new seasoning to use. Old Bay Seafood seasoning: celery salt, red and black pepper and paprika. Nothing else listed on the ingredients. Yum. I'm a garlic freak, and I found that my McCormick garlic salt grinder only contains sea salt and garlic. Yay! I have to have my flavor to keep things interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray!!!

    I am definitely getting better about using my seasonings. It was either that or go insane, haha. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you wake up to another big ol' loss this morning. Stalls are frustrating!

    ReplyDelete